Pennsylvania Convention Center
Pennsylvania Convention Center Expansion
- LEED Certified
- Provided on-site Owner Representation for the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania during the final eighteen months of the construction period.
- Specific services included monitoring services of the Pennsylvania Convention Center on-site staff, Construction Manager and Contractor through attendance at all key meetings, review of Applications for Payment and Change Orders.
- Responsible for regular site inspections to view the progress of the work and special off-site visits to monitor the design-fabricate efforts of the curtain wall systems.
- Specifically charged to perform a special analysis of the Eminent Domain proceedings for the acquisition of the land occupied by the expanded Center and to provide an estimate of final taking costs upon the conclusion of the Taking Appeals then proceeding in Common Pleas Court.
- Responsible for the production of a Monthly Management Report to the Secretary of the Pennsylvania Department of General Services.
- Project Cost: $780 million