The JD Bravo Company has been awarded a contract to serve Montgomery Township as Owner’s Representative for the construction of its new Community Recreation Center, (CRC), to be located in Montgomeryville, PA.
The new 40,000 square foot CRC will serve as the focal point for a wide range of community uses in the Township and will include;
- Multi-use gymnasium
- Suspended indoor track
- Cardio, weight and exercise rooms
- Youth lounge
- Catering kitchen
- Child watch and administrative suite
- The CRC will occupy a twelve-acre site located at the SE corner of Horsham and Stump Roads.
- Total costs for the project are estimated to be $11 million.
- Project completion has been targeted to occur in June of 2015